Lines App from touringplans.com

Mukta

Original Poster
I am so excited about using this app at some point.
I finally looked at it on my phone today. Not only does it tell me the wait times of every attraction in the parks, it tells me show times and how many shows are left that day! No more wondering if I am going to miss the Taiko drummers.
I was absolutely giddy today as I looked at the info. Just another way to fuel my Disney addiction when I can't be there!
Has anyone here used it in the parks yet? How was it?

lilclerk

I haven't used it in the parks yet (just a few more weeks!) but I love looking at Lines throughout the day to see how the parks are doing :lol:

KJ1081

I used it on my LG Neon on our trip in May. I found it to be fairly reliable with available fastpasses and wait times, usually only off by 10-15 minutes. The more users in the park sending in posted times the more accurate the app is. One day I think I was the only one posting because every wait time came from me- so the app wasn't that much help on that particular day. Its worth using, but try not to be upset if it is a little inaccurate.

ScrapIron

I have it on blackberry, will be in WDW in 3 weeks to try it. Showtimes were just added last week, so that will be useful. It uses estimates based on historic data, so it'll be interesting to see how it works out.

I know the official WDW app is the actual Disney numbers posted in parks. However, it is Verizon only, and I understand you must be inside the park to get that park's data. In other words, you can't be in the MK and check the waits in Epcot in order to decide if you want to move over there. You certainly can't do what I've been doing with lines checking it as our trip approaches to notice patterns. Sounds like the official app would be useless for me.

A bientot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom