limo service

murphy

Original Poster
has anyone used the limo service instead of mears for round trip service? Did you use the 30 minutes grocery stop and is the store easy to get in and out in 30 minutes?

BnBLMLK

I think its the best way...

I use to work for Florida Towncar Service. And I think you will like the service they provide.. There are many other towncar services out there which are just as good.. The best thing is not having to wait for mears and then make every stop at each resort until it get to yours. It Takes about 35 mins from the airport to Disney.. and most of the services allow for a gorcrey stop. the Cost is any where from 75- 85 round trip to and from the airport.. Go check it our ... www.floridatowncar.com.. or do a seach for other services.. they all have limos as well.. Good luck

Gucci65

I have used Tiffany Towncars for the last 4 years with no problem. They had a $5 coupon on their website. This upcoming trip I am using Yourride - I'm sure they will have excellent service as well. I will NEVER get on the bus again.

Oh, before I forget - I have never used the 30 min grocery stop, but will use it this year to activate an AP at DD,

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom