Lilo??!?!?

fudwrapper

looks like stitch's arm is over your shoulder. or maybe that's just the background. either way, its a great story!! lets just pretend stitch is a girl, it just sits better with me. :)

SteveUK

You've all got it wrong - Stitch is an alien - doesn't anybody pay attention anymore?!?

I can't help wondering how much this had to disturb you for you to wait over a year before being able to talk about it. I understand why you are worried though. If this had happened to me and I thought it could be male, I would still be running!

Captain Chaos

I'm not going to doubt your claim... But it looks like Stitch's arm is around your neck, but by your bumbum.... Maybe you have a Stitch fetish... :lookaroun

WeLComeHomE OKW

thats hilarius. maybe she (or he) is on this website, and u 2 can get together. huh? :animwink: but on another note, what did this persons voice sound like? that should be the biggest clue...lol.

stitches arm does look like its around your shoulder...but i still believe you cuz the story rocks

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Ok, either you posted the wrong half of the picture or it was Stitch groping you... If Lilo was the one whispering somewhat-sweet-nothings, then the picture doesn't provide proof of your claim, as its definately Stitch in the pic...

Sigh :brick:

BJMidget

imagineersrock said:
That seems pretty over the top for a character out in public---Like you said, must have been an extremely quiet day. Trust me though, I'm not questioning the validity of your story, as I've encountered a fair share of overly "friendly" characters as well... namely a "Chip" in the MK a few years ago, it quickly became one of those running jokes that travels with you and your friends/family throughout the rest of your trip.:lol:
that reminds me of the time my family and I were eating at the Liberty Tree Tavern in MK. I special ordered some french fries, and when they came Goofy took them and started to share them with other people. I was so made because i was starving.

djronnieb

Original Poster
everyone is correct about Stich's arm being around my shoulder, but "stich" just moved it in time for the photo then put it back on my butt. Perhaps so there wouldn't be any photo eviendance???? I do remember the photo taker saying to stich, "Will you please make a better pose Stich"... And one other note, both Lilo and stich were getting ready to go backstage, but stich saw my brother and I and turned around from the backstage walkway and run towards us and that's when everything started happening. Lilo on the other hand was trying to pull Stich off stage, as if "Lilo wanted to go on break" but Stich insisted that they take a pic with us.

A "Ghost" Host

Well, Lilo is a girl! Because Lilo has to be to be Lilo~ And Lilo is real of course. But, she likes to work with bothe men and women so I've heard

Halfling418

I love when characters are flirty! As long as they don't go to far...
I usually don't even think about the person in the costume, but the gender of the actual character is important to me! :lol: I have more crushes on fictional characters than people, go figure.

e4ymod

Halfling418 said:
I usually don't even think about the person in the costume, but the gender of the actual character is important to me! :lol: I have more crushes on fictional characters than people, go figure.

:lookaroun

djronnieb

Original Poster
Halfling418 said:

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Horizons1

djronnieb said:
everyone is correct about Stich's arm being around my shoulder, but "stich" just moved it in time for the photo then put it back on my butt. Perhaps so there wouldn't be any photo eviendance???? I do remember the photo taker saying to stich, "Will you please make a better pose Stich"... And one other note, both Lilo and stich were getting ready to go backstage, but stich saw my brother and I and turned around from the backstage walkway and run towards us and that's when everything started happening. Lilo on the other hand was trying to pull Stich off stage, as if "Lilo wanted to go on break" but Stich insisted that they take a pic with us.

No, have you all forgotten that Stitch has 4 arms? One of Stitch's arms is around your shoulder while the other is on his side but his 2 arms that can pop in and out of him are what was a grabbin your buhut.

:lol: :lookaroun Dont stare at me like that....

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
djronnieb said:
And now why I ask.. First of all I'm sure the same person still isn't playing Lilo because this was about 1 and half years ago. But anyways When my brother and I had our picture taken with Stich and Lilo, (I was next to Lilo and he was next to Stich) Lilio was whispering "you are very hot...." and then said something I couldn't understand. Since who ever was inside Lilo was whispering I couldn't make out if it was a female or male. But Then after the person said that, they reached down and held my butt for the picture. And keep squeezing my butt. As I turned around to walk away Lilo once again squeezed my butt and gave it a little smack. I really liked this, as long as Lilo was a female, if it was a male then a BIG YUK!!!! And there was no other park guests around, besides my brother and the picture taker. (it was a slow day at MGM) Over by the animation court.
I guess my question is, why bring it up a year and a half after the fact?

djronnieb

Original Poster
hakunamatata said:
I guess my question is, why bring it up a year and a half after the fact?

Because I was thinking about the last time grabbed my butt, cuz a girl grabbed it the other day and that brought back this memory.

Boo's Mom

imagineersrock said:
as I've encountered a fair share of overly "friendly" characters as well... namely a "Chip" in the MK a few years ago, it quickly became one of those running jokes that travels with you and your friends/family throughout the rest of your trip.:lol:

we did the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare a few years ago and we had an overly friendly Tigger. he played with everybody else's hair but when he got to me, he wanted to do a jumping contest :lookaroun family always brings it up whenever someone mentions Tigger or character breakfasts :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom