Lilo & Stitch's Big Panic "Find Stitch!"

coastermaster83

Original Poster
Ok I was surfing around the disney website looking at all the overseas parks for ideas on what could be next at WDW and also looking for the light parade at tokyo disneyland I believe it is and I ran across this special event listed on there site. So I wondered if anybody knew anything more about it b/c it sounds interesting. I think it would be something cool to see. anythoughts people.

Special Event
Lilo & Stitch's Big Panic "Find Stitch!"
April 15 through July 13, 2006

Stitch from Disney's Lilo & Stitch has decided to make all the Guests part of his O'hana, or "family" in Hawaiian. But when he tries to decorate the Park to welcome them, Stitch makes some big mistakes and runs away! Join the fun as the Disney characters create a huge parade to try and find Stitch with the help of a swarm of Stitch's alien "cousins."

Also does anybody know about the light parade from tokyo and where I can find a video or photos of it?

FigmentJedi

Hopefully this will be more tasteful then the crap at Magic Kingdom. Considering Stitch is with Lilo at this point, perhaps he wouldn't be as obnoxious as in Great Escape.

coastermaster83

Original Poster
I love stitches great escape aka Mission STITCH or Alien Encounter Cartoon edition. only thing I hate about that ride is the chill dog part because it made me want to yak and all day I was smelling that smell and wanting to yak.

FigmentJedi

I saw the pics up at JTCent and is isn't too bad. It's where my current avatar came from. Sure Stitch has gotten paint all over Main Street and hub, but at least he didn't touch Walt or the now under refurbishment castle. The parade is rather nifty too. I really like watching those videos for the Japanese voices and I really like how cute Japanese Lilo sounds.
http://www.jtcent.com/disneyland/special/spelas/index.html

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom