Lilo & Stitch-Worst movie ever made?

Walter

Original Poster
Originally posted by MrNonacho

:lol:

I didn't mean to make myself sound like I prefer rides like M:S, TT and RnR. You might be surprised to hear that SE and Horizons are my favorite attractions. I just can imagine how others feel. The reason that I like AE is it's originality and humor, not because of it's "scare factor". I just don't see the Stitch makeover keeping those aspects. I could be wrong. I'll just have to wait and see. I'll quit whining about it, now.

mkepcotmgmak

i HATED lilo and stitch the FIRST time i saw it... i was forced to watch it again, and went and bought it the next day. i have seen it dozens of times... it is one of my fav. disney movies, right up there with The Emperor's New Groove, in which case you have to have a weird sense of humor to enjoy... and i do.. lol... sure hope both shows get represented in the parks.. the emps groove could have a cool flume in mgm, like yzma going to the labs...

Merlin

Account Suspended
Re: Lilo & Stitch-Is the movie still likeable?

Originally posted by Walter
I realise that there are a lot of people here who like Stitch, but I, personally, was not a huge fan of the movie, anyway, in the first place. Now that it's the reason for ruining AE, it's even worse! When a movie is bad, you forget about it. When it influences something bad, then it just stays there forever. I wish that it had never been made.

I actually feel pretty much the opposite. I think Lilo & Stitch was one of the best Disney movies in recent years and I think Alien Encounter is one of the worst attractions ever. I think converting it to a Stitch attraction can only help this attraction.

mickeyfanatics

Lilo and Sitich is a great movie. It has good music, a good story line, and most of all, it stresses FAMILY VALUES, something seriously lackin in our country today. Next to Test Track, Alien Encounter was the most disappointing attraction to "wait" forever for it to finish and be ready. I think I had to wait almost 2 hours to ride it. I waited 2.5 for Test Track the second day it previewed.

Walter

Original Poster
Originally posted by mkepcotmgmak
i HATED lilo and stitch the FIRST time i saw it... i was forced to watch it again, and went and bought it the next day. i have seen it dozens of times... it is one of my fav. disney movies, right up there with The Emperor's New Groove, in which case you have to have a weird sense of humor to enjoy... and i do.. lol... sure hope both shows get represented in the parks.. the emps groove could have a cool flume in mgm, like yzma going to the labs...

Hmmm...I've only seen it once, maybe I need to watch it again. I know how you feel about Emporor's New Groove. That's my favorite Disney movie. I had an idea a while back of making a raft ride themed to Emporor's New Groove, only, except for people facing the center of the raft, they would be facing out, with a round bar ound everyone, and a tree in the middle, to make it look like everyone is tied on to a tree. Just a thought.

imagineer99

Originally posted by mickeyfanatics
Lilo and Sitich is a great movie. It has good music,

:veryconfu Music? Lilo Stitch had like only one original song. The rest of the soundtrack consists of rehashed Elvis songs. Lilo and Stitch was a decent movie, but the one thing it seriously lacked was some original songs sung by the characters!

When will Disney make the characters sing again?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom