Lilo and Stitch

goofybabe2001

Original Poster
Since the movie is 2 days away, has then been any characters of lilo and stitch in the parks yet? Has anyone seen stitch or lilo?
:wave: :cool: :) :) :sohappy: :sohappy: :p :p ;) ;)

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Lilo and Stitch can be found in the animation courtyard at the Disney/MGM Studios, as well as in the character caravan at the Polynesian Resort on tuesdays

mkt

Premium Member
also, here's a picture of them from the movie premiere:

Attachments

• artd.jpeg
    artd.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 122

WDWspider

Hope this hasn't been mentioed already, but I had to say this somewhere. I went to Disney Store the other day, and although I thought Lilo & Stitch would be a good Disney Cartoon, now I see the full picture. Not only is it great that both Boys and Girls can get awesome stuff (action toys for boys and Dolls for girls, clothes for both, etc...) But you have a space theme, beach themes (surfing, Hawaii), and Elvis for the older audience. This is a fantastic job of multi-platforming different genres. It should pay off nicely for Disney. I just didn't see the full magnitude of audience this movie can appeal to, it's awesome.

Anyway, I just had to post my excitement about this movie somewhere.

goofyfan13

I also cannot wait for the movie I'm going to go see it this weekend!! Give Emporers New Groove some credit it was a pretty funny movie.

Imagineer Dave

As someone who has already seen the movie i can tell you all that it is a very good film. Great for the family to all see. I wish i was invited to the premiere though.

d dude

I can't wait for Lilo and Stich!! :sohappy:

.....And Emporers New Groove was an AWSOME movie! I love David Spaid!

Buh Bye now! buh Bye!

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Brer Penguin
Wow! Are the characters really that short, or is the girl in the picture just tall?

the characters are that short...

WDWFREAK53

YIKES...EASE OF A LITTLE...I didn't say that "I" didn't like the Emperor's New Groove OR Atlantis (even though I didn't)...but I stated that the ANIMATORS weren't that excited about them! (UNLIKE LILO & STITCH)

goofyguy

I just talked to a friend who works for Radio Disney. She got to see the movie early and said it was fantastic. I also complained to her that she didn't get me in to see it as well, but that's another story. I'm really looking forward to seeing this film.

TURKEY

Originally posted by Brer Penguin
Wow! Are the characters really that short, or is the girl in the picture just tall?

You've got to remember, Lilo is a young girl. Stitch isn't any taller than her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom