Lilly Belle

GhettoJetta5

Original Poster
We were at the "Opening Ceremony" at Magic Kingdom and we noticed the WDWRR Train Roy O. Disney (3) was hauling Lilly Belle's Cars that bring in the characters. (We primarily noticed because our reason for going to Magic Kingdom so early was to see Lilly Belle). We asked a conductor about Lilly Belle (2), and he had said that One of the trains was being restored, but he did not know which one. We saw Walter E Disney (1) and Roger E. Broggie (4) throughout the day, so it would make sense that Lilly is being restored. We know Walter E Disney was being restored recently, this was our first time seeing #1 in a long time, and we had heard that it was being restored. Can anyone confirm that Lilly Belle is being restored, because we have heard she has frame issues, and we wanted to make sure she is being restored and not retired... Thank You!

HornsofaSteer

Last I knew she was being restored. But that was almost a year ago now. I do know that she left Disney property to be restored but I dont know if she came back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom