Lightyear Face Character

brb1006

Ummm...Would they confuse him with the Unidentified Flying Oddball..? I'm sorry this doesn't work for me for some reason..But apparently he's doing M&G's out in DL's Tomorrowland..

Reminds me of how "Angelina Jolie Maleficent" and the original Maleficent used to be at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World for a brief period during the mid 2010s.

Vegas Disney Fan

The CMs too young and a bit too skinny…

87CBA765-21DA-4AE3-A225-2D7618556C30.png

but more than that the costume doesn’t look anything like the official Disney promo at the movie theater, wrong color, wrong design… looks like they bought a generic astronaut costume and put a couple decals on it.

JIMINYCR

Dont get so distressed over this. The M&G is for the kids. Theyre not going to freak out over the uniform colors arent the same or the person thats appearing isnt proportioned with a chiseled chin. Its still Buzz to them and they will be happy having a M&G with the character. I can think of many face characters that have been seen around the parks that arent exactly like the animated character and no one goes booo over them. I agree Disney should have been better detailed about the color scheme, and body double but are the kids going to refuse to line up because he isnt an exact representation? Surely not.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Apparently he's been moved to a spot in front of Space Mountain with a backdrop.

Maybe they were just waiting for the backdrop to be ready while having him at the Terrace.

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Apparently he's been moved to a spot in front of Space Mountain with a backdrop.

Maybe they were just waiting for the backdrop to be ready while having him at the Terrace.
Well, the movie isn't getting good reviews..So, what's the next best thing? Put him waaaaaaay far back into the Space Mountain former fast pass area away from the guests so he's ignored and faded into obscurity...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom