Lights, Motors, Action! Help?

Mrdean3

Original Poster
2006 was the first that I’ve never been to Disney, since I was three months old. So I have yet to see: Lights, Motors, Action!

Well in April, a family friend and I will be visiting the Resort. It will be her first time! She loves cars, and has been constantly joking about how she’s going to hijack the main stunt car in the show! :ROFLOL:

Okay, my point… over the years, I’ve learned techniques like everyone else, of how to get chosen for the live shows, such as blowing an air horn will get you chosen at "Indy," and being around ten in line at “Back-lot Tours” might get you chosen for the tank. ;)

Well, I just heard about the RC trick, where someone is chosen to "drive" the car by "remote."

I know that this is stupid, but does anyone know any tricks, on how you can insure on being chosen? :veryconfu

Dagger

Well, first thing is...
it helps if you are 11 years old or so, since the script calls for them to look for a child to do this.

;)

Maybe you could talk to someone before the show and tell them your situation... I think the honesty would be your best chance in a million years (and this would be a simple million year dream for them to fulfill, right? :p )

banimall

I'll never forget the first time we saw that show and an older guy in front of us was going nuts, he really believed he was going to get picked to drive the car, it was a riot watching him jumping up and down and then his expression when they picked an 8 y/o.

eagles

what are these tricks you all are talking about? there are tricks to getting picked to participate in shows?

campdisney

what are these tricks you all are talking about? there are tricks to getting picked to participate in shows

The OP said:

Okay, my point… over the years, I’ve learned techniques like everyone else, of how to get chosen for the live shows, such as blowing an air horn will get you chosen at "Indy," and being around ten in line at “Back-lot Tours” might get you chosen for the tank. ;)

Well, I just heard about the RC trick, where someone is chosen to "drive" the car by "remote."

Slight SPOILER if you haven't seen LMA yet: (highlight for answer)

The RC "trick" he mentions: the audience member isn't really controlling the car. The "remote" vehicle has a special side-car attachment to where the actual driver rides and controls the car. The kid picked always looks flumoxed when he finds out. Then the kid gets a special Disney trading pin that isn't sold anywhere else -- its specific to that guest's magical moment at LMA.

Mrdean3

Original Poster
Thanks guys... sorry if I made anyone mad for asking this question :brick: . I just didn't want my friend hi-jacking the red car :p . I said my question was stupid :hammer: I was just curious.

Thanks, I didn't know that they most likely choose a kid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom