Lights, Motors, Action! Extreme Stunt Show closing for brief refurbishment in November

WDWDad13

in reality...even if DHS gets a Star Wars Land and a Carsland of some kind doesn't mean they can just shut down all attractions in those spaces for a few years while they are building... so this makes sense in a way... plus I don't think they will close both LMA and Indy at the same time...but who knows

montyz81

I guess even if disney plans to close the show in the future it still has to be maintained until that time (i'm sure my statement will receive plenty of rolled eyes)
No. I suspect there is a high amount of safety concern for this show. This is probably just to fix things to keep it safe.

Lord Alfred

Is the show that terrible? I've always wanted to see it but wifey did not. Yelp has good reviews and said seats fill fast.

It's a good show, but like most stunt shows its a once-and-done affair for many. I've not seen the Indiana Jones stunt show since the first time either. Nor have we seen Voyage of the Little Mermaid or Finding Nemo, the Musical more than once. Once you've seen them, it just doesn't seem worth the trouble of scheduling times and waiting around for it to start, then dealing with that crush of people when you get out. We never bother with Fantasmic anymore for that same reason. I'm sure if we had kids things would be different.

On the other hand, AA shows like American Adventure or Tiki Room are never missed. I guess because they feel more like "classic Disney" and the showtimes are more often and regular and therefore not nearly so crowded.

RonAnnArbor

Despite the rumors being propogated by some in this forum, it is NOT being removed for carland, which is going to go in the Tram Tour space and beyond. I happen to like LMA, and have seen it here and originally in Paris. It is NOT being removed, in fact, they are currently working on a revised script and some new elements to add down the road. This is a permanent installation at DHS and one of the highest attended live shows in the country.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Despite the rumors being propogated by some in this forum, it is NOT being removed for carland, which is going to go in the Tram Tour space and beyond. I happen to like LMA, and have seen it here and originally in Paris. It is NOT being removed, in fact, they are currently working on a revised script and some new elements to add down the road. This is a permanent installation at DHS and one of the highest attended live shows in the country.

If it has such high attendance why do they only run it twice a day, they used to run it more often?

Jorodi25

How far down the road for the new elements and revised script are you talking?

pumpkin7

Yeah it's alright the first time, and then the second time, but after that it's just a bit, meh, been there, done that.
Although this year was our first with Lightening McQueen. Usually it's Herbie but it looks like he's bit the dust too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom