Lights Motor Action soft opening

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hit refresh on your browser, and maybe delete your temporary internet files. :)

Dayma

Awesome! I will be there in August. Now get rid of the Indy Stunt Spetacular and bring in the Indy Ride!!!

Legacy

weluvtink said:
We'll be there at that time. I'll ask and hope. Who should I ask?
Ask Guest Relations at the park entrance, or if you see any CM in the vacinity of the attraction they will be able to answer any questions you might have.

Skippy

yes! there is still hope for me to see it when i go at the end of march. :sohappy:

i got to ride M:S the first day of soft openings, lets get just as much luck with this one.

WDWKat26

I was working at the Studios one day, and as I was leaving I saw them practicing driving up and off this like 100 foot ramp in one of the backstage parking lots. I made my friend who was driving the pargo stop and I yelled at the driver "GO FOR IT!" and he gave me the thumbs up and him and another car (one car was 20 ft. behind the other) floored it and totally went off this ramp, it was so sweet! I can't wait for this show to open! :)

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
imagineer boy said:
Right now I'm guessing that they're pretty much done with construction, but it will take a while to train the stunt drivers.

They have been in rehersal for at least the last 6 months, so they are well on the way to being ready.

Some of the pictures on the news/rumors page about LMAX (link at the top of the thread) show a sort of "market" scene with fresh fruit and such.

Is this going to be a real shop? like the one in Harambe at AK? That would totally add to the atmosphere, but I can't tell if that market is on the outskirts of the attraction or is part of the show scenery (which admittedly wouldn't work as a real store then).

Also, I saw on the map pictures posted on one of the other threads that there is a walkway to the left of the stadium. Is that where the que will be? Any word on special elements for the que? Will it be more themed like the Indy show? or less like most other shows (FotLK, BatB, etc.)

actually I don't know if the Indy show que is all that themed, but I remember it being more so than the others...

thoughts?

MrNonacho

Premium Member
The market things you see are just set pieces that are used in part of the show.

The queue will be pretty plain, just as the Paris one is. You will get a glimpse into the shop/repair area, though.

KumbaRider

Great news.
The queue begins past the oversized logo. To the left is fastpass distribution and straight ahead is a covered queue that backs up to windows facing the garage with stunt cars on display. It will be nice.

maggie green

I know this is all unofficial, but from past history does a soft opening mean the show will be open for good? In other words do you think it will be open in April when we go. One more thing to look forward to. Hope so! Maggie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom