Lights, Motor, Action Extreme Stunt Show

Imagummybear

Original Poster
Thanks for all the responses..
I am defiantly looking forward to seeing it next time I am at Disney World. From all the pictures and clips I have seen it looks so awesome, so I am excited to see it.

StingraySam

Since were car guys my son and I have to see it everytime we are there. And since my wife and daughter love Rock 'n Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror and my son and I don't this is a good time for us to split up.

Definitely a must see. It took me 3 trips to get the wife to finally go see it. :brick:Now it's a can't miss on our trip, and a good time to relax with a cool drink.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Like everything, you should give it a try and make your own mind up. However, it is a good show, but spoiled by the fake filming presentation and like all such shows can be affected by the performance of individuals. Give it a go, but I cant see it being a must do on every visit.

I also think the drivers in Paris are a lot better.

fbp

Do it!

My Fiancee and I loved this show. We almost didn't do it as neither of us have an interest in action movies or cars, but it rawked our sawks! We talked about it a few times post-trip.

DABIGCHEEZ

Like anything...you have to see it once. Maybe twice and then you will be wanting them to put a new show in it's place. I have been waiting for them to do this to Beauty and the Beast and especially Indy for years now. My son saw it when he was 7 and 8 and that was enough for him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom