Lights, Motor, Action Extreme Stunt Show

Imagummybear

Original Poster
I have never been to the Extreme Stunt Show I was wondering if it was worth it, the day I was suppose to go to the show it was cancelled due to weather...Should I make plans to see it next time Im there?

Captain Hank

It's a pretty cool show. I wouldn't go out of my way to see it, but if you're in DHS anyway and you haven't seen it yet, I'd say go for it.

CP_alum08

Ill second that its worth seeing once. In pretty neat but I dont think there is much Disney magic in it. To me its similar to the Indian Jones stunt show.

the-reason14

I guess its worth seeing once. I've only seen it twice and have no plans to see it again. Like someone else said, I wouldnt go out of my way to see it, but if you just happen to be in that area and they're still seating people and the show is about to start in like a minute or 30 seconds, then I'd do it. :D

erasure fan1

The show is very cool but I wouldnt go out of my way to see it again. We did make plans to see it the first time and it was worth it. For me these shows are just a once every 4 or 5 trips thing.

disneycouple07

It's a good show. If you happened to be around the area close to a show time, then stop to see it. It's stadium seating, so at least you'll be able to rest and cool down.

sorcerergoofy

Yeah, If you haven't seen it, see it at least once. I saw it 2 years ago, and probably wont see it again for 2 or 3 more. IMO it's too long.

Erin_Akey

My kids love it. I like it too. There are a lot of good stunts and pyro effects etc. It really is a cute show. I would try to see it next time for sure.

LucyintheSky

I was a little reluctant the first time I went to see it, as I'm not a fan of stunt shows in general. But I absolutely loved it. So much so, that after I did TSMM, ToT and RnRC, that would probably be my next priority in that park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom