Lights, Moteurs, Boredom

ogryn

bruiser659 said:
You need to go back to Busch Gardens were you belong

Does it make it fact if you say it three times? :confused: :lookaroun

I saw LMA at the Paris Studios, and thoughly enjoyed it there. In my Top 3 at the park. I don't know if that says something about the show, or about the park? :lol:

Discmen

"were" I to belong in Busch Gardens, I would go there, but it is not "where" I belong. The plain fact is that LMA sucks. I think it is the single worst thing ever at WDW, and I am including Stitch. It is bad, bad, bad. Boring, boring, boring. The "stunt" driving of people on the highway is far more dangerous and exciting. If you haven't gone yet, do yourself a favor and don't go. I'm warning you. I mean it. Really, I'm begging you not to go, it is more than an hour of your life you won't get back. You're going to ignore us complainers anyway aren't you? You have to see for yourself, don't you? Well, don't say we didn't warn you.

peter11435

Discmen said:
"were" I to belong in Busch Gardens, I would go there, but it is not "where" I belong. The plain fact is that LMA sucks. I think it is the single worst thing ever at WDW, and I am including Stitch. It is bad, bad, bad. Boring, boring, boring. The "stunt" driving of people on the highway is far more dangerous and exciting. If you haven't gone yet, do yourself a favor and don't go. I'm warning you. I mean it. Really, I'm begging you not to go, it is more than an hour of your life you won't get back. You're going to ignore us complainers anyway aren't you? You have to see for yourself, don't you? Well, don't say we didn't warn you.

I see teachers dont properly teach fact and opinion these days. "LMA sucks" is not a fact it is an opinion, one shared by some but certainly not all.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
Original Poster
bruiser659 said:
You need to go back to Busch Gardens were you belong

Ok just to keep the dobbers happy.

Busch gardens is a park that is ill thought out poorly prersented, badly staffed but has 4 exceptional attractions.

The average guest appears to constitute people like yourself who for some reason feel that every one needs to be giving them attention.

Oh and LMA is still pants IMHO FACT, now run along its past your bed time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom