Light Lunch Suggestion

WendyTinkerbell

Original Poster
On our first full day at WDW, we have a late dinner reservation for Victoria & Alberts. I am trying to figure out a really good place for us to have a light lunch. We will be switching resorts that morning, so we are open to anywhere at WDW.

Thanks!

zurgandfriend

Off the top of my head; MK= Plaza Restaurant, Casey's, Cosmic Rays, MK Resorts=Captain Cooks, Contempo Cafe, Gasparilla's. Epcot Sunshine Season's or any of the QS in the World Showcase, DTD=Earl of Sandwich.

WendyTinkerbell

Original Poster
We're switching from POP to Grand Floridian Club Level. We haven't decided if we will go to the parks yet or not, and partly depends on where we have lunch. I moved up our arrival day to the night before (hence the POP add on) so we could enjoy our whole anniversary day at WDW and the resort.

HouCuseChickie

Call me crazy, but if I'm getting ready for a nice meal like V&A, I don't think I'd want to be messing around at DTD for lunch. Plus, at least there's an Earl of Sandwich in Sugar Land, so it's not like you can't get it at home. Ultimately, I'd probably stick to one of the qs spots inside the monorail loop or take the boat to WL...grab some food at Roaring Fork and find a table outside. You could probably even grab a table closer to Trout Pass for a view of the water.

HouCuseChickie

HA! I just replied to your post in another thread about the one in Sugarland. Let me know how it is if you make it there today. I had not thought of Roaring Forks. I'll look at that menu!

I liked it, but Potbelly is still a little cheaper and I think you get a smidge more for the $.

I was just looking at the Roaring Fork menu on Allears and it's only showing the breakfast fare. Last time we ate there, I had a turkey and Havarti sandwich with a cucumber salad.

mickey2008.1

Depending on what time you are transferring, Gasparillas at GF is a great place to have a light lunch. Plus you can wait there to check in if need be. Transfers are not easy, and this will lessen the load for that day, not having to go to another resort or DTD.

NiarrNDisney

__TS__

Beaches & Cream (BCR)
Big River Grill (BWR)
Crew's Cup (YCR)
ESPN Zone (BWR)
the Fountain (Dolphin)
Las Ventanas (CRS)
Raglan Road
Sanaa (AKL-KV)
Trails End Restaurant (FW)
the Wave (CR)

__CS__

Boardwalk Bakery (BWR)
Cabana Bar & Beach Club (Dolphin)
Cookes of Dublin
Earl of Sandwich
Hurricane Hannas (Y&BCR)
Mara (AKL)
Pepper Market (CSR)
Wolfgang Puck Express

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom