• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Liberty Tree Tavern old menu item can anyone recall what was on the "Sandwich Heard Around The World"?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I loved that sandwich and was sad that they took it away.
Now I'm trying to recall what exactly it was because a sandwich at a local restaurant reminds me of it but I'm not sure if its exactly the same or not.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Courtesy of the Wayback Machine:

From April 2007:

The Sandwich Heard Around the World - Grilled turkey panini with provolone cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, and cranberry spread on multi grain bread with lightly dressed field greens or tavern fries $10.99

Awesome thanks! Now I know why I like this local restaurant's sandwich so much it has turkey, swiss, bacon, cranberry spread, with the addition of lettuce and tomato on a multi grain roll!

bpiper

Awesome thanks! Now I know why I like this local restaurant's sandwich so much it has turkey, swiss, bacon, cranberry spread, with the addition of lettuce and tomato on a multi grain roll!

Yeah, that is pretty close.... Since I like Swiss, I would go with your local restaurant's version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom