Liberty Belle back up and running

leftymoreno

Original Poster
I was just at the Mk, and the Liberty Belle was runnning. Took a ride around, everything looked good. I had'nt ridden it in awhile, so it was nice to see parts of the park that you dont normally get to see. Also in Fantasyland, part of the Peter Pan attraction facade (the side that faces Libery Square as you enter Fantasyland) was covered for some sort of rehab, but the ride was still running. Just a heads up for anyone who was looking forward to the Liberty Belle

Chape19714

Thanks for the Update! Glad to hear it's back up! I'll be there 1 week from today to get some pics!

As for the Rehab to Pan's building, there was some termite damage that had to be fixed/replaced.

leftymoreno

Original Poster
yeah it was so great to be back on it. and as an added bonus the lines at the park have dwindled down considerably. everything was a minimal wait...everything except for peter pan:eek:

disneytopdog

Thanks for the Update! Glad to hear it's back up! I'll be there 1 week from today to get some pics!

As for the Rehab to Pan's building, there was some termite damage that had to be fixed/replaced.

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!....How do you know all this stuff???? I really enjoy your posts. Why dont you meet me when I am out there...I could pick your brain for hours with questions!!!!

This is such a cool site and so full of good info...and you guys are gonna get me in trouble at work for all the time I waste from not doing my work...But HEY I AM ALREADY IN DISNEY VACATION MODE...Just have 12 more days to go!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom