Letter

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Becky said:
I don't think you work for the company.

Even if a Disney employee, I think you're right, doesn't work for the company!

Certainly nothing like that attitude has ever been experienced by this "annoying guest"! Clearly Disney has him appropriately employed safely away from humankind.

joeyjoe92979 said:
Trust me...If you are not already a CM or are going to be a CM soon, that whole magical thing really does wear out after a while. I have watched CP groups come and go...they are all excited and happy at first with all that "magical" feeling stuff, and then after a few months they can't wait to go home, like I said...trust me, they all turn out the same way.

One of the managers at the theater I work at did Quick Service for the first half of her CP, but then due to a shortage (and her height....4'11), she was cast to be Friends with Mickey, which is probably even more "grueling" that QSFB, especially considering that it was summer and she's from Seattle. She loved it, and had to force herself to return to college as opposed to staying. Don't generalize, or lump people into one group. Especially if that group is your group. Stating your opinion can be alright (even if saying how much is sucks to a person who hasn't even tried it is a little iffy...), but don't tell us how "everybody" turns out, because believe me, there is no such thing as everybody...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom