Letter to VP of Epcot, Question !!!

dizkid03

Original Poster
I am writing a letter to Jim MacPhee, VP, of EPCOT Center, in Orlando, FL. I am making 10 points in my letter to him, but have hit a dead end unfortunately, can anyone help me fill in the blanks with some good points to make of why releasing a "best of" cd(s) of theme park music by composer bruce broughton is good and what it will do if released? here are the points i have come up with so far:

By releasing a “Best Of” CD with Theme Park music by composer Bruce Broughton, it will:

1. Increase Ticket Sales/Park Attendance - people will want to go see the attractions the music comes from as well as see everything at the Parks and will want to visit frequently thus the parks will be come more crowded.

2. Increase Merchandise Sales/Profits- lots of people will buy the CD(s) at the stores where they are sold and will most likely purchase other items as well. I know several people who would gladly send money to help pay for a release of this CD, NOW!

3. Increase Popularity with Disney - more people will want to go to the Parks and learn more about Disney and will talk about Disney more.

4. Increase Demand and Open Doors for Future Releases - people enjoy the music from the Parks and will buy CD(s) of the music. by doing so Disney will be able to release more music on CD(s) thus bringing in more revenue for Disney.

5. Make Fans Happy - the fans love music from the Disney Parks and they want to own it all and will continue to buy CD(s) of Park music in the future.

6. Earn Disney Good Publicity - people will share their experiences and thoughts on the music and the Parks with others, thus making others interested about visiting the Parks or purchasing the music on CD(s).

7. Inspire Future Generations – this music will entice the youth of today and tomorrow to pursue and seek out careers in the music industry and to appreciate music more and understand it and its underlying meaning.

11. Earn Bruce Broughton A Better Reputation - more people will know about him and what he does and will enjoy his music and perhaps create more scoring gigs of Disney attractions.

TIA, ALL!!!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
From what I see, below is numbered one through eleven? Is the extra a bonus?

You could also add that it might help resolve their Segway lawsuit. :shrug:

mousermerf

Account Suspended
They could relase it on itune and promote the forward-thinking aspects of the park.

Also, CD's make lovely coasters and protect the finish of hardwood tables.

ImaYoyo

FYI, your letter will not be read and may be returned to you. As soon as it's found that the letter is for submitting an idea, it will be given to WDW legal, who will shred the letter or return it to you, and send you a letter saying that submissions from guests not directly involved with The Walt Disney Company.

Feel free to send it, and I don't want to bring the negative voice to the group, I just want to make sure you're aware if you send this in, they cannot consider it.

mousermerf

Account Suspended
FYI, your letter will not be read and will be returned to you. As soon as it's found that the letter is for submitting an idea, it will be given to WDW legal, who will shred the letter and send you a letter saying that submissions from guests not directly involved with The Walt Disney Company.

Feel free to send it, and I don't want to bring the negative voice to the group, I just want to make sure you're aware if you send this in, they cannot consider it.

Along those lines..

Will a letter asking why they don't offer (or properly offer) a product or service get an answer?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
Dear Mr. Epcot-Person Dude

I was wondering why I can't buy an Epcot music CD. I would like to buy one. It seems as though you don't want my money. Why don't you sell them?

PS: Please build a ride in the World Showcase.

XOXOXOX
-merf

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member

I was wondering why I can't buy an Epcot music CD. I would like to buy one. It seems as though you don't want my money. Why don't you sell them?

XOXOXOX
-merf

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

You should sign it

XOXOXOXOXOXOX
BFF
-merf

ImaYoyo

XOXOXOX
-merf
MUCH better letter. You didn't make a direct suggestion, and thusly the company would not be liable to compensate you.

DisneySaint

The letter will just get forwarded to the legal department and you will get a response thanking you for your time and interest. Disney has a legal policy to put your ideas right back into an envelope and mail them right back to you.

Instead, I'd make efforts to contact guest communications and inquire as to where you can make a suggestion directly to retail management.

jedimaster1227

Jim doesn't work in the recording/album/merchandise field much these days. He most likely won't be the one to forward this message to. I would recommend contact the head of Walt Disney Records or Bruce Broughten himself.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom