Let's talk about Boma and the missing Zebra Domes

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
If you look at the online menus for Boma for lunch and dinner umder desserts there is now an add on Zebra cupcake for $4.99 and no mention of Zebra domes. Now over on Pete's board they report that they still had Zebra domes out as late as this weekend and also at Mara. I would be quite disappointed of these were to go away, enough to shift ADRs over to Saana for our next trips this year.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Boma is not open for lunch(im sure you meant breakfast lol) and only for breakfast and dinner. Only dinner serves the zebra domes. They always had the zebra cupcakes at Mara (I have eaten it many times there before), but not sure about at Boma for dinner. Also as long as they leave them at Mara in the cold case or Johari treasures at Kidani in the cold case I'll be happy. I never got them at Boma since we usually only do breakfast at Boma most visits. I'd be very surprised if they didn't have them anywhere available. ;)

Last edited:

networkpro

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
We're early folks ( as in sleeping in is 7am) so what some would consider breakfast time we're eating our lunch so that's why I said lunch instead of brunch or breakfast.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Boma always had Zebra Domes at dinner. OMG I hope they still do!!!! :bawling:

Yes they always had them at dinner just not at breakfast. I mentioned that i wasn't sure if the Zebra Cupcake has always been at dinner or not. I know the cupcake has always been at Mara as well as the zebra domes too. I'm sure they will at least stay at The Mara and Johari Treasures at Kidani. Don't panic yet! Haha! :hungry::cat:

LuvDatMouse

Zebra Domes were the staple dessert for me when my family ate a Boma. This last trip to WDW which we got back at the end of July we did not eat there so I don't know for sure if they are still out for dinner or not. I hope they don't get rid of them there.

cursivesailor

I am finally going to be staying at AKL and was hoping to get them from The Mara. I hope they are still there at the end of October. Learned about them on this forum and would finally be getting to try them this year!

Also, what was the place that had the german chocolate cake cuppy with the chocolate elephant on top at AK? I cant find it online. Hope its not gone too!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom