Let me share my excitement...

monorail256

Original Poster
Although I know a lot of you aren't very fond of Hilary Duff, I am. She is coming to Pittsburgh on July 27th at the Peterson Event Center. Tickets went on sale Saturday morning, and I was just happy I had really good seats (the tickets were 50 something a piece...).

Today... after signing my working papers at The Disney Store, I get a call on my phone from my friend who is going with me -- only to find out his sister who works for Clear Channel got us backstage passes!

I'm super excited. haha.

Thanks for letting me share, and release some of the excitement.:D

Al

Thats great news (especially after realising you weren't sharing your 'excrement' :lol: lol)! I haven't really heard much about her, but congrats anyway :wave: :sohappy:

kadiehl

Hilary Duff

Congratulations! I actually think as far as a TV character, her show is a good one for kids to watch. There is so much junk on TV now that can poorly influence children that is refreshing to see a show like that that deals with TWEEN issues and can still be enjoyed by the whole family.

I like the pop music scene and I am almost 30. My son is 8 and really likes that sort of stuff so I do I. We went and saw NSync in concert (6th row seats) when he was only 4 and he loved it!

Have fun backstage, and get lots of pictures :wave: :xmas:

StevenT

wait! Hillary Duff... sings? What has this world come to! :brick::hurl:

Actor that also claims to sing... methinks Milli Vanilli :lol:

I hope you have fun though.

sillyspook13

Originally posted by StevenT
wait! Hillary Duff... sings? What has this world come to! :brick::hurl:

Actor that also claims to sing... methinks Milli Vanilli :lol:

I hope you have fun though.
I was about to bring up the same point........:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom