les halles boulangerie-patisserie food poisoning?

EngineerMom

I agree that I am sure you were eating various things during your trip to difficult to nail it down.

When I have had bad food that caused me to be ill it is typically violent puking to the point of stomach pains but without and of the other illness issues like chills or fever. I have a food sensitivity (not an allergy as it is not like I will die but I will get sick). When I have something with this in it I get sick pretty quickly and it is violent and other than recovering from the pain in my stomach since it is so violent that is it and I am fine. That is how I know it is my food sensitivity and not the flu. And yes I avoid the food but sometimes it is in there without being listed.

Djsfantasi

I recently was admitted to an ER with the same symptoms. Fever, nausea, bloating, diarrhea and vomiting.

Was given a Covid-19 PCR test. Came back negative.

Was a UTI.

if you’d gotten dehydrated, you were susceptible to a UTI. Much more likely.

durangojim

Unfortunately it could be too many things to accurately diagnose on the internet. It could have been food poisoning but just as likely it was some other virus. The idea that you became sick hours after eating and therefore it’s food poisoning is difficult to go by because most of us have 3 meals a day and wind up getting sick with anything hours after. Years ago my wife and I were dining at Victoria and Albert’s. About 2 1/2 hours into our meal (right before dessert) I became very ill, enough where I went into the bathroom and now know exactly how cool the and clean the tile floors are in the men’s stall when laying on them (gross I know). My point is it was a virus and not the food I ate from V&A. I’m glad you’re feeling better but at this point it doesn’t really matter what it was. Gastroenteritis is prevalent from now until March and usually self limiting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom