Length of rides/shows?

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere...
I was just wondering if you knew a website/ blog / forum thread... in which the length of rides etc are listed - I'm talking duration, not feet and inches of course ;)
As far as getting a little organized goes, it could help me to have a clue about these (it sure makes a difference if it lasts 5 minutes or 30!). Especially if we want to try and squeeze in something in between FPs, or before the parade etc (of course I'm aware that wait times to get in are another factor).

Last edited:

epcotisbest

Go to Google and type in length of Disney World rides and the first two results list every ride by duration in terms of minutes and seconds.

Last edited:

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Geez no wonder it barely feels like a half day at Hollywood Studios... It only takes like 4 hours to see every attraction in the park..

EDIT: I take that back.. It only takes like 2 hours at Animal Kingdom.. Although it's much more widespread.

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
Some sure are super short, which is understandable as part of the audience is very little and probably would go crazy, lol.
But I would honestly not wait in line for over 30 minutes just for a 2 minute ride!

JIMINYCR

Geez no wonder it barely feels like a half day at Hollywood Studios... It only takes like 4 hours to see every attraction in the park..

EDIT: I take that back.. It only takes like 2 hours at Animal Kingdom.. Although it's much more widespread.

Thats why I ride ToT, RnR, ST, multiple times... to stretch out the day. Also... it doesnt figure in the lengthy time spent waiting in the Queues.. so it extends my park time.:p

WondersOfLife

Thats why I ride ToT, RnR, ST, multiple times... to stretch out the day. Also... it doesnt figure in the lengthy time spent waiting in the Queues.. so it extends my park time.:p

That'll extend it to a half day for sure! cx jk yes that's true

Rob562

The AK list also doesn't take into account the "at your own pace" attractions like the walking trails and Conservation Station. I could easily spend 45-60 minutes on each of the trails plus an hour go to Conservation Station and back.

-Rob

WondersOfLife

The AK list also doesn't take into account the "at your own pace" attractions like the walking trails and Conservation Station. I could easily spend 45-60 minutes on each of the trails plus an hour go to Conservation Station and back.

-Rob

Truth. I was never a fan of the trails or conservation station.. So those wouldn't add on for me.

Britt

-Rob
I totally agree! We can easily spend our whole day there checking out the shows and all of the trails and conservation areas!

rsoxguy

I believe that WDW is less about the length of rides, and more about an enjoyment of life that allows one to savor everything that is everywhere. I think that they provide much for the senses. For a lot of money, of course.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom