Lemonade?

Club34

Original Poster
Okay, kind of a specific question. Lemonade is my absolute favorite beverage. Anyone know if good, fresh Lemonade is available anywhere in the world? I know most have the Minute Maid stuff, but please. Thanks!

jw24

Well, there are frozen lemonades out there. Not the Minute Maid kind with the paper covering. But frozen lemonade slushes! Here's a link where you can get them: http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/05/24/snack-series-frozen-lemonade-slush/

Other than that, there's lemonade with a wild berry foam that they offer at Sunshine Tree Terrace. A pic of that is below.

Lemonade-with-wildberry-foam-2-472x625.jpg

tare

I've only seen the minute maid lemonade. I'm sure it can be found somewhere in wdw. Sorry no help here. :(

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I don't remember seeing any fresh lemonade. I suppose you could make it with the lemon slices that are out for tea and sugar packets but that would be a lot of work!

LucyK

I don't drink soda and I also love fresh lemonade. Sadly most places only have Minute Maid. I find mixing it with pomegranate juice will give the MM stuff a bit more kick.

MountainMedic'sWife

I was looking at menus today and the Boardwalk Bakery menu has "all-natural lemonade" listed. They also have "light lemonade" listed under the soft drinks so that might indicate that the Minute Maid stuff is there on the fountain but that they also have true lemonade. Good luck on your quest! :)

MissM

Be careful about the "Minute Maid Lemonade" available widely on property. It's Light and artificially sweetened. I know a lot of people like myself either cannot or chose not to consume artificial sweeteners and may not realize that it's ONLY the "Light" version available.

I SO wish they offered some REAL lemonade somewhere in the parks because man I love me some lemonade!! Sadly though, I have to avoid the nasty crap they sell currently. :hungover:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom