Legos?

hedy

Original Poster
Is there anything at the Lego store in DTD you couldn't find elsewhere, particularly Star Wars? I've got a Star Wars lego fiend of a nephew, so if there is I'd be curious to look.

DisJosh

I don't know that there's anything you couldn't order from a catalogue or from the Lego web site. They do have a very large selection though.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I don't know of any Star Wars Lego merchandise that is exclusive to the Lego Store. Everything is available at the on line store.They do however have pretty much everything, especially the larger kits (Death Star, Star Destroyer), in stock. In may cases they will also have displays of the assembled kits which can help you decide if you really want to throw down $300 on the Death Star or Star Destroyer kit.

miles1

I would visit it anyway, even if everything they have is available elsewhere. Some of the things they've created there are amazing to look at. Even if you don't buy him a gift, he'd probably enjoy some pictures of it (if he's not going with you.)

This is my son's favorite place in all of Disney. It's usually one of our first stops as soon as we get there. Heaven for the Lego builder.

CMALOVESDISNEY

My son is a lego star wars freak, so you must stop in the store if you get a chance

They do seem to have the same stuff as other stores but they usually have everything in stock.. Plus check out the Star Wars store at Star Tours, my son had a blast in there.... Hence 200.00 later! LOL

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
CMALOVESDISNEY said:
My son is a lego star wars freak, so you must stop in the store if you get a chance

They do seem to have the same stuff as other stores but they usually have everything in stock.. Plus check out the Star Wars store at Star Tours, my son had a blast in there.... Hence 200.00 later! LOL
So you got out of there pretty cheep? I could easily drop a years salary between the Lego Store and Tattoine Traders.:lol:

"War I am the reason George Lucas is a billionaire"

hansel1

I was in there the second week of january and all they had were the small star wars sets (boga w/ obi-wan, etc.). Most of the store is generic pieces and they have small kiosks with character sets along the walls. They have a back wall covered with lego people including what looks like c3po, but when asked they are no longer in stock. I wouldn't hold out if you are looking for something specific go ahead and buy it online.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom