lego at downtown

mickeygr8

Original Poster
does anyone have pictures of the new lego store in downtown disney, because i heard that they redid alot of the characters like the dragon that is in the lake. thanks ahead of time.

Pongo

I was there yesterday, but i took no pictures. The dragon is still there. He looks the same to me, just a brighter green. Maybe they painted him?

There's a huge robot in front of the playground. Not like the Bionicles, just a big black and orange robot. No more dinosaur family. There are two fish and a crab in their place. No more man sleeping on the bench, there is a person walking an assortment of dogs, though (that sculpture happens to be my favorite). I think that might be all. I may be forgetting something.

They made little porthole type things in the side of the buildings that reveal locations around the world made from legos. Like NYC with the Statue of Liberty, Tokyo with Disneyland in the bacground, Paris and the Eiffel Tower, Sydney and the Opera House, and my favorite (and the most amazing) Red Square in Russia.

All in all, it's an excellent upgrade.:D

philsfan2185

When I was there 2 weeks ago, I was going to take some pics, but I ran out of memory with my camera(I used1.5 gigs to take pics). The new characters look awesome. As usual there were people taking pics with the familys made out of legos. I always love watching people do that. :lol:

Number_6

I've got some pictures that I can post as soon as I get them loaded onto my computer, but it'll be a little while before I load them today.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom