Leftovers

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I will be staying at Pop with some friends in two weeks, and we were wondering what the policy of restaurant leftovers was. Our first meal is at Ohana, and I was curious if they did ‘doggy bags’ or not

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I will be staying at Pop with some friends in two weeks, and we were wondering what the policy of restaurant leftovers was. Our first meal is at Ohana, and I was curious if they did ‘doggy bags’ or not

No "doggy bags" at buffets or all you can eat. If they did allowed them, that entire skewer of grilled steak from Ohana's would come back to our room, along with a bowl of that delicious salad....

Minnie Mum

The PPs are correct. However leftovers from any a la carte restaurant can be boxed up on request. Just don't cart them around with you for too long before putting them into your resort fridge. Wait too long and you'll be posting again asking for the closest urgent care or walk in clinic.

Phonedave

I worked at a buffet resturant (south FL) in college, believe me people will put food in the purse and try to sneak it out

My college dining halls were "All You Care to Enjoy" - You burned a meal credit off of your plan, and you could eat whatever you wanted until you left. They had a policy that you could take a few things with you when you left - like a sandwitch, or a peice of fruit - realizing some people had to run off to class.

However, you would see people with gallon zip loc bags in their backpacks. Then entire trays of food would disappear from the table. Even better was when people would take a half gallon jug with them. You would see them walking around with a tray with 8 glasses of milk on it, and then suddenly the milk would be all gone - must of have been really thirsty.

-dave

Dave B

My college dining halls were "All You Care to Enjoy" - You burned a meal credit off of your plan, and you could eat whatever you wanted until you left. They had a policy that you could take a few things with you when you left - like a sandwitch, or a peice of fruit - realizing some people had to run off to class.

However, you would see people with gallon zip loc bags in their backpacks. Then entire trays of food would disappear from the table. Even better was when people would take a half gallon jug with them. You would see them walking around with a tray with 8 glasses of milk on it, and then suddenly the milk would be all gone - must of have been really thirsty.

-dave
You changed your picture on your profile

DfromATX

I have had that profile picture since I joined here over a decade ago. It's really not somethign that I would choose now, but I have had it so long I assume that it is how some people around here recognize me.

-dave

It throws me off when the regulars change their photos lol.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom