Le'Cellier - How Difficult is it to get an ADR?

LeafsFanNL

We just booked a Disney holiday for early april about 70 or so days out. Couldn't get near Le Celier at all. Our solution, we got two lunch time reservations on back to back days!! Also booked the Yachtsman for another night.

HB

eddiemcgarrigle

I've just booked another ADR for Le Cellier. I couldn't make up my mind on a booking for one last night of the DDP and thus when I did, Le Cellier was instantly available. One more sitting at the World's favourite restaurant. Don't you just love being able to book well beyond the 90 day mark?

shipley731

I've only eaten here once, but I didn't have a problem getting a ressie. DH really wanted to eat here & it was his birthday. I called about 2 months before our trip to make the ressie; got the day and time we wanted with no problem. Granted, it was lunch and on a Friday, so maybe that made the difference. I live only about 2 hours from WDW and go often, so I don't generally make ressies for anything - only if it's a special thing. (DH's 42nd birthday qualified.)
We both enjoyed our meals, but I can say that it wasn't the best meal I've ever had on property. (That honor is tied between Flying Fish & Citrico's.) The atmosphere was nice, the food was good, and the service was great. If you've never tried Le Cellier, try to get to get a ressie & go- I think lunch may be a little easier to get into. Above all, go in with realistic expectations. There are lots of great places to eat in WDW.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Well, it's not impossible - but it's a major drag. You see, Le'Cellier really SHOULD be a Signiture Dining Restaurant - they are that good. But they still insist on hitting DDP folks with "one point". The result? Le'Cellier is consistantly mobbed.

It's a great restaurant - are you really settled on Le'Cellier, or are you looking for the BEST STEAK at WDW? If BEST STEAK? Consider Shula's at the Dolphin.
I do not really think that Le Cellier should be a signature restaurant, of course I do not think The Brown Derby should be either, but it would solve the problem. Of course an expansion to the place would also help alleviate the issue and there would be no ill will attached to it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom