Leaving Tomorrow for the WORLD!!!!!!

car4911

Original Poster
Hey, everyone this is the first time i've posted. I'm leaving tomorrow from RI for WDW. My plane leaves at 5:10pm and I wont be arriving until around 10pm. Will this be a problem checking in to my hotel, which is All star-movies. Also any hints or secrets about that hotel or around the world between oct 22-27th. Any recomendations for Epcot wine festival?

thanks for the help

rookie:king:

OZZY

Welcome to the boards CAR,

You should have no problem at all checking into your hotel. It's the people that arrive early that sometimes have to wait for a room to be cleaned and prepared for the next guest. I never stayed at the All-star. But have LOTS of fun.

Disneyfalcon

We've stayed at All Stars. The theming is garish and great. The kids loved it. I found my 4 year old up at midnight the first night with her nose pressed to the window watching the five story dalmations out our window.

You'll have a great time.

One tip I thought of. Buy the refillable mug the first night. Ridiculously expensive but if you get them right away and refill them often, they more then pay for themselves. Especially if you're a big coffee or soda drinker. We refilled them in the mornings before we headed out and the evenings when we got back.

Have a blast!

Kenan

Originally posted by car4911
Any recomendations for Epcot wine festival?

thanks for the help

rookie:king:

Start at Mexico, and work your way to Canada, and bring LOTS of dollar bills...:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom