Leaving Today!!

Ok all packed, going to wake up the teenagers soon to get ready to leave for the airport. 4 days DW, 3 days Universal, here we go! Hope weather holds out and we have a blast. Have been planning this trip for a long time so hope all goes well. I will try and take pic's so I can post a trip report when I get back. See Ya!!!!:)

roropatches

Ok all packed, going to wake up the teenagers soon to get ready to leave for the airport. 4 days DW, 3 days Universal, here we go! Hope weather holds out and we have a blast. Have been planning this trip for a long time so hope all goes well. I will try and take pic's so I can post a trip report when I get back. See Ya!!!!:)
I can't wait to see the report... we are doing WDW and Universal on this next trip as well... I will be curious to see how it goes for you. Have fun!!!

ddbowdoin

Has anyone else quit WDW during the summer months? My DW and I just got back, and while we had a great time since we are fans, it got to a point where I've been 7 times in 4 years and summer isn't worth it. It's hot... Hoards of tour groups and 60 min waits for POTC and HM?!?! DW is a teacher so it's hard to go on slow times but I found myself saying "is this worth it anymore?!"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom