Leaving Today!!!! one little question....

SeiraB17

Does anyone know if we can buy postcard stamps somewhere on property? There is no way I'm going to make it to the post office before we have to leave to go to the airport, just too much to do and I would really like to send postcards home. Thanks!:wave:

maleficant

Hiya, bet your really excited! I am going in 2 days time!

You can get some stamps in City Hall at Magic Kingdom (Thats where I got mine), I am not sure if there is anywhere else though, there probably is but I just cant remember at the moment! sorry :animwink:

Upvote 0

col

you can get your post cards stamped at DTD its the store facing the xmas shop. it cost me .79 cents to send a post card to the uk. its a tinkerbell stamp from there.:)

Upvote 0

justducky78

When we were in the Wilderness gift shop buying postcards, the cashier asked us if we needed stamps as well. So, I'm assuming you can buy them at any giftshop in any of the hotels/resorts on property.

Have fun and enjoy the beautiful weather for me! :wave:

Upvote 0

3fordisney

I have purchased stamps at the gift shop in our hotel. We stay at the value resorts. Usually when I buy a postcard, the cashier will ask if I need a stamp. You should not have a problem finding one on property. Hope you have a great trip!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom