Leaving soon, have any tips?

disneymomof3

Original Poster
We are leaving soon, i am getting so excited and my brain is frying because i can't stop thinking of what to pack, can anyone LMK as far as clothing goes, or anything else that might be very useful, that i need for sure!
Do I need to pack jeans/pants (for nighttime) do i need jackets?
etc.

TIA!!!!!!! :p

Macaylasmom

We are leaving Saturday morning for Disney. We are so excited. Yes, I would bring 1 pair of jeans and a light jacket for night time. You never know what the weather may bring. Don't forget comfortable walking shoes and most importantly, don't forget your kids suitcases (as I did one year).

Kadee

I hope all of you have wonderful trips!!!! I'm not leaving until July:cry: .

But, keep in mind that it is already in the 90's there yesterday and today. Pack clothing for very warm weather. Also, you never know when it will cool off, so pack one or two outfits for a bit cooler weather. Remember that cooler weather in Florida is way different that cooler weather anywhere up north.... :lol: ... I live in Alabama, so I am used to the heat. I have never worn anything other than shorts or linen capri's while in WDW in May. It's just way too hot. Even at night, I only took a thin long sleeved shirt or a very light jacket.

rcapolete

i leave a week from today. This time next week my flight will be almost taking off. You will need atleast one light jacket and a pair of jeans or two. it can still get chilly at night on the parks.

DisneyMarg

Baggies.

Seems we never have enough zip-loc bags - all sizes. They come in handy for SO many things, including keeping your wallet dry on water rides and in thunderstorms.

Sunscreen and caps or visors.

Maps, if you're driving or renting a car and driving around the area.

Charger cords for everything.

More than one pair of comfy shoes so you can switch off from day to day.

Emergency ponchos (less than $1 in the camping section at Walmart, KMart, or Target)

A little pack of laundry detergent if you plan to wash clothes.

Camera, batteries, and film

Binoculars, if you want

Wet wipes and hand sanitizer

Pens or pencils and paper

DISNEY TICKETS (If you already have them)

These are some of the things we stick in (or often forget).

Have fun! I'm jealous!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Make sure that your shoes are well broken in.

Take moleskin just in case they aren't broken in as well as you think.
(speaking from a painful experience :eek: )

RedGear

I packed jeans and never wore them, and I went about the same time last year, I would think a sweatshirt or light jacket would be just fine, but that's just me, just about everything is warmer then Michigan weather! Make sure to bring stuff like pain killers, band-aids, sunscreen, aloe vera, cold (or allergy) meds, because you never know what might happen and it might save you a little money just incase you do have to buy something. Don't forget sunglasses, but if you break yours like I did, sunglasses aren't over-priced (surprise!) at Disney! You could also pack some snacks to have in your room or to take to the park. . .

Man I always over pack, and I know that i am going to over-pack again, espeically because my vaction is going to be 12 days total, o well, I'll just have to bring another suitcase!

Have fun, I am jealous I wish it was the end of August already!!!! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom