Leaving Saturday!

VanityVictim

Original Poster
I'm departing on Saturday for Disney World, but I can't seem to feel comfortable with all the things I've packed. Is there any items that are peculiar that I might need on my trip?

bigorangeandy

Two pair of confortable shoes, one pair to wear, and one pair to wear the next day after the first pair get wet from the rain. Small (snack size) zip-lock bag to keep your tickets and fast passes in. Spare $20 for when you are out of cash and find something that you just must have. Saying thanks to whom ever made the trip possible.

BRER DAD

Two pair of confortable shoes, one pair to wear, and one pair to wear the next day after the first pair get wet from the rain. Small (snack size) zip-lock bag to keep your tickets and fast passes in. Spare $20 for when you are out of cash and find something that you just must have. Saying thanks to whom ever made the trip possible.

Instead of two pair of shoes, how about one pair of Crocs!! I hear you can get them at Disney now!!..........LOL:ROFLOL:

beachclubbasics

just got back yesterday, i would suggest an umbrella or if you have a poncho. The rain has been out of control lately.
Yes, remember the umbrella..I didn't last year and ended up buying 3 Mickey ones at the Beach Club Marketplace..they all fell apart basically upon being opened and we had to return them. When I got them home they all fell apart again. Not the best for $10 each.

This year I'm coming a little better prepared.

VanityVictim

Original Poster
I remember...

I remember one time I went down to Disney and we we're at the MK and withing 10 minutes, all hell broke loose because of the weather it was crazy.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom