leaving on sunday - question about shamu show

dolphinmom

Original Poster
We were in Seaworld two years ago and saw the shamu show and loved it.

I am now a little confused about the Believe show and the Blue Horizons show. Is the "shamu show" gone and these shows have replaced it? Or can you still see the "shamu show" as well as the believe show and blue horizons show?

TIA :)

dolphinmom

Rabflmom

We were in Seaworld two years ago and saw the shamu show and loved it.

I am now a little confused about the Believe show and the Blue Horizons show. Is the "shamu show" gone and these shows have replaced it? Or can you still see the "shamu show" as well as the believe show and blue horizons show?

TIA :)

dolphinmom

They have replaced the old Jimmy Buffet Carribean style dolphin show with Blue Horizons, The dolphins still perform most of the same behaviors but it sort of a "production " now with men and women in fancy costumes , diving, hanging on wires etc. . It is actually kind of a good show that grows on you, but if you saw the old show with audience interaction using the child you sort of miss it.

Believe is the new Shamu show. They still do the same "tricks" but definitely is not the "good ol show it was" . People going to SW for the first time seem to like it better than people who have seen the old show. They will be having the Shamu Rocks night show starting Memorial Day weekend which will be good.

There is a new baby whale so not sure if they have resumed regular shows. Anyone been this week? What show are they doing?

dolphinmom

Original Poster
thanks

thanks for clearing that up for me. I never saw the dolphin show before so I guess I won't know what I am missing. As far as the shamu show goes I don't mind a lot of hoop-la as long as we still get to see shamu swimming around and splashing us. Good photo ops I hope.

thanks again:)

dolphinmom

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom