Leaving in an hour!!!

Patsfan28

Hey everyone thanks for the warm wishes! My wife and I arrived around 12:30 PM. We stayed at ______ on a premium package. We didnt hit the parks at all this time as we were just going up for recreation and relaxation(explains why we stayed at ______ right lol) My buddy Joey came up around 7:00pm Friday night and the 3 of us went to Jellyrolls for a night of drinks and fun! We got back to the room around 2am and went to bed. Saturday mornign my wifes friend Tiffany came and met us around 930am and we all went on a 10:00 guided fishing excursion out of the Yacht and beach club Marina. All together in 2.5 hours we caught 20+ fish. After we got done we went back to the hotel for showers and to get the yummy fish smell off :). We had lunch at Wolfgang Pucks a Downtown Disney Westside and procedded to shop for a while. We all went out Saturday night to POR to watch Bob play his one man show at the bar. I made sure he knew it was my wifes friends first time seeing him so of course he utilized her during the show! Finally Sunday mornign comes along and its checkout day :(. We did fishing again at 10:00 out of the COntemporary and we had Rich! I have been on 10+ Fishing Excursions at Disney and Rich is by far the best guide we have ever had. We caught a combined 29 fish this trip and had a blast. My wife decided she wanted to go home... but my buddy Joey and I booked another fishing trip at 130 with Rich so we stayed and fished again. Rich had us do a competition to see who caught the most and well... I won 19-16 but still 35 total Fish!!! What a great trip we had. Unfortunately we got back around 5:30 last night! Im counting the days until Sept 14 as we will be back there from Sep 14-19 at the Wilderness Lodge

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom