Leaving a Legacy? Question

LoriMistress

I believe that's what it's called. I wanted to suprise my DH for maybe a late b-day gift to leave a legacy brick at MK. I'm not sure if they still have it. I've tried doing a search on the boards with no luck. Could someone please point me to the right direction or give some info. regarding it.

Thank you.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I believe that's what it's called. I wanted to suprise my DH for maybe a late b-day gift to leave a legacy brick at MK. I'm not sure if they still have it. I've tried doing a search on the boards with no luck. Could someone please point me to the right direction or give some info. regarding it.

Thank you.
I don't think they've sold the bricks for a few years now and they've recently removed the Leave a Legacy kiosks from Epcot. I'm not sure there's any way to "immortalize" oneself or others any more.

Upvote 0

ErickainPA

They stopped the [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Walk around the World Bricks at MK back in July, 2000.

[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Leave a Legacy at Epcot, as mentioned just ended this year.

Now if you went to Disneyland you could still get a brick for placement between Disneyland and California Adventure. More info here: http://ratcage.com/disneyland-articles/disneyland-magic/how-to-get-a-disneyland-brick.html

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom