Leaving a car at a resort.....

BuddhasHomeGirl

We are planning to go to the Character breakfast at the Poly in the morning and then to Epcot, can we just leave our van at the Poly for the hours we are at Epcot? I'd hate to get back in the car and then drive to Epcot, or maybe I can just drive to Ticket and Transportation? Hmmmm (Im thinking about the situation as I type :lol:)

Im staying on Disney property, so is it that big of a deal? I have never seen anyone toed, Im not trying to get away with something or anything, I dont have to pay for parking at Epcot anyway so Im not trying to be cheap. :lol: Im just trying to make it easier you know what I mean?

Tom

Beta Return
We are planning to go to the Character breakfast at the Poly in the morning and then to Epcot, can we just leave our van at the Poly for the hours we are at Epcot? I'd hate to get back in the car and then drive to Epcot, or maybe I can just drive to Ticket and Transportation? Hmmmm (Im thinking about the situation as I type :lol:)

Im staying on Disney property, so is it that big of a deal? I have never seen anyone toed, Im not trying to get away with something or anything, I dont have to pay for parking at Epcot anyway so Im not trying to be cheap. :lol: Im just trying to make it easier you know what I mean?

Unless I missed something, nobody stated the absolute simplest solution: use WDW transportation.

You said you're staying at a WDW Resort Hotel. People will argue with me over the convenience and efficiency of WDW Transportation, but I, for one, love it. Sure, it can take about 20 times longer to get places than if you drove (or sometimes than if you walked), but it's mindless and you don't have to think about navigating yourself around the confusing WDW property after an exhausting day at the parks.

In the AM, catch a bus to the MK (they start running at 7am for Character Breakfasts - but they don't really publish that fact well). Then Resort Monorail to the Poly (or Express to TTC and walk to Poly from there - quicker).

After breakfast, walk to TTC and monorail to Epcot. At the end of your Day of Discovery at Epcot, bus back to your resort directly.

No worries about where to park, how to get places, or trying to get back to your car at the TTC when you leave Epcot.

Hope this helps :animwink:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom