• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Trip Report Leave for Disney World on Friday The 13th They Said. It'll Be Fun They Said. A July 2018 Trip Report.

Songbird76

I love your pics with Olaf! What a great memory for your family!!

So glad you got to meet Brittney, and it's too bad the boys didn't meet Dylan. My DS (11) just had his first golf lesson yesterday. We don't play, but his physical therapist thought it would be good for him to have a sport to practice motor skills and balance, as well as work on his overal fitness. But he needs something he plays with other kids, but not a team sport. Golf meets all the requirements and the golf teacher said golf is great for people with special needs, so golf it is! I wish he had someone to play with while we're at WDW this summer. It's so great that your boys got to play together...special time for just the cousins.

LisaBelle

Original Poster
Advertisement
I love your pics with Olaf! What a great memory for your family!!

So glad you got to meet Brittney, and it's too bad the boys didn't meet Dylan. My DS (11) just had his first golf lesson yesterday. We don't play, but his physical therapist thought it would be good for him to have a sport to practice motor skills and balance, as well as work on his overal fitness. But he needs something he plays with other kids, but not a team sport. Golf meets all the requirements and the golf teacher said golf is great for people with special needs, so golf it is! I wish he had someone to play with while we're at WDW this summer. It's so great that your boys got to play together...special time for just the cousins.
Thanks! We loved our visit with Olaf. I hung the photo in our front hallway and I smile every time I walk by it.
I was super excited to meet Brittany! I couldn’t believe I was lucky enough to have 3 magic meet ups during this trip.
I hope your son enjoys golf! I’m really glad that my dad passed his love of the game to Adam and Spence.

LisaBelle

Original Poster
Day 9 Continued

Docking our boat after a successful cruise. Thanks Skipper! We had lots of fun even though most of the passengers didn't enjoy your humor as much as we did!

Still trying to stay cool!

Time for a family favorite. I can't tell you how many times Paul and Adam rode this on our first WDW trip.

My heart! One of my favorite photos of the entire trip.

Up next: Breakfast. Will Adam find a new favorite?

Top Bottom