Leave a Legacy, Epcot.

RAZORBRAD

Me and my girlfriend left a Legacy in January it cost 25 dollars, and we will get to see it for the first time next week. I cant wait. I think the set up of all the tiles looks great.
They say it will stay up for 20 years. I plan on going every year just to make sure.

DisneyFreak529

I'm going to do it with my husband one of these times. So when we bring our children (when we have them), they can see when we were young and at Disney World. :0)

marchofthecards

Truely an awful sight!

Hi,

I agree and totally back up the idea of leaving a print of yourself for prosperity etc... but not this way, it looks awful.

It looks dated even now, and its only been 6 years. EPCOT should be less about showing rocks and trendy granite blocks trying to look like the future. Keep it simple as you go in, let Spaceship Earth do the work as you enter, let that awe the guests.

Ten years I think we have to put up with it! Unless it is ten years on the actual slabs but they can move them. They should have them around the perimeter, less obvious.

Happy 5th of the 5th of the 5th people!

Simes

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
marchofthecards said:
Hi,

I agree and totally back up the idea of leaving a print of yourself for prosperity etc... but not this way, it looks awful.

It looks dated even now, and its only been 6 years. EPCOT should be less about showing rocks and trendy granite blocks trying to look like the future. Keep it simple as you go in, let Spaceship Earth do the work as you enter, let that awe the guests.

Ten years I think we have to put up with it! Unless it is ten years on the actual slabs but they can move them. They should have them around the perimeter, less obvious.

Happy 5th of the 5th of the 5th people!

Simes

Guess your a tight who hasnt got a tile then

Disneyfan1981

My wife and I left a "Leave a Legacy" Tile in 2004 on our honeymoon. The image was pretty bad but its still cool to do. Ours was free but I thought the guy told us that normally it was $35.00, but I could be wrong. We really wanted the MK Tiles but we were told by a CM that they would stay for 20 years and then they'd pull them all up and offer them again. So the countdown is on! :)

islandbeachnut

We have a tile in front of the MK also. I love the location - it is directly in front of the train station, under the monorail tracks. We walk over it every time we visit. We bought ours back in 1995 also. So worth the money!

SteveUK

I remember asking about how long the tiles would stay in Epcot. I was told that your tile would be on display for at least 20 years, but they wouldn't guarantee where. The CM said there was a good chance that the plaques would be taken off the granite slabs and displayed elsewhere. Fine by me!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom