Least favorite popular MK attractions

Which popular MK ride is your least favorite?

• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Mickey's PhilharMagic

Votes: 41 36.9%
  • Pirates of the Caribbean

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Splash Mountain

Votes: 10 9.0%

• Total voters

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
It is :)
And a horrible one for me. No more 3d simulators for me. Apart from Gringotts Vault but that wasn't a complete simulator, Just at a few points.

The Simpsons Ride is not in 3D.. The animation is 3D as opposed to 2D, but there are no 3D glasses involved. But I will agree that it is a pretty rough ride!

Chef Mickey

I feel Big Thunder is the weakest of the mountains. It doesn't have the awesome special effects like Space nor the Disney charm like Splash. To be honest, I feel like it's a bit generic for a Disney park.
Th effects at the DL version make it much better. No sure why WDW doesn't have them. I'm talking about the projections, special sound effects ,a he a few others. Perhaps it's just never worked correctly?

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
Th effects at the DL version make it much better. No sure why WDW doesn't have them. I'm talking about the projections, special sound effects ,a he a few others. Perhaps it's just never worked correctly?
During my 2nd grade birthday trip to Disney World.. I remember there being like a wall-collapsing scene during one of the train lifts which was awesome. Now I notice that they haven't worked in forever.

CheshireCat12

Mine is the Haunted Mansion- it smells musty in there and feels stuffy, I wish it had fresher air flow and more thrills. I always get a headache on this one. Also I wish it was scary! I do like aspects of it though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom