least favorite past attraction

S.I.R. the Robot

In the Parks
No
Also, this is far from being my least, because I actually do like it, but I remember when I was 6 on my first trip to WDW, I declined riding Snow White's Scary Adventures. Yes, because it had the word "Scary," but I wasn't afraid of the witch.

I was afraid of FLEEPING SNEEZY.

I don't know WHOSE idea it was to have a character whose ENTIRE GIMMICK is triggering my misophonia. Those kinds of sneezes have ALWAYS made me cringe. But I recently watched the ride as part of a video I was making, and when it got to that part, I was like "Yep, this totally would have made me flip out back then."

I don't even wanna watch videos of the ride (including my own), even though I like it. I know I can just skip that part, but still. And I laugh at the 1971 version. Somehow, the repeated laugh in the starburst room at the end doesn't trigger me.

I have no hatred for Sneezy (in fact, he's my OC, Martha's favourite, because she had/has allergies), but COME ON. Misophonia lives matter.

I don't think the dog at the end of HISTA would trigger me, BTW.

EDIT: Having rewatched it, I think it sounds like the Family Guy bit with the bill sitting on Capitol Hill getting picked up by the garbage collector so... guess I just have to think of that so it won't trigger me anymore.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom