LEAST crowded week between T-Giving & X-mas?

BAD311

We plan to visit Disney World for the Christmas theme. What is the best time to visit for 3-4 days between T-Giving and X-mas? I like low crowd levels as does everyone else. I'm hoping the Christmas season isn't as packed as when we went during Easter Week this year by mistake :-\ (noted on cal for future years).

We can go on weekdays or weekends, doesn't matter.

majorrfb

Quite agree

The first 2 weeks of December will be your best bet.

My wife and I visit the World during these two weeks and crowds are low to moderate at best. Waiting times are minimal. However, Pop Warner is around during these times but not during the day time. All Christmas decorations are up and WDW is beautiful. :xmas: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Plowboy

We've always heard the first half of Dec., so in a way I'm concurring with Master Yoda. We are making our first Dec trip this year. We'll be there 12/2 - 12/8. Hoping for good weather (not freezing).

Upvote 0

PineapplePrincess

We are trying to plan a long weekend from Nov. 30- Dec. 3. I heard that this is when they usually tape the Christmas parade. Should we avoid that weekend, or just avoid MK the day they tape the parade?

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
We are trying to plan a long weekend from Nov. 30- Dec. 3. I heard that this is when they usually tape the Christmas parade. Should we avoid that weekend, or just avoid MK the day they tape the parade?
MK is actually not that bad during the parade recording. It is rather hard to get in but once you make it past the hub the park is relatively mild.

Upvote 0

BAD311

Original Poster
Thanks guys for the heads up! Are all of the decorations up the first two weeks of December? Will we miss anything? I think we'll plan to go the second week of December depending on weather.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

We went Dec 7-13th last year and for the most part, the crowds were pretty light. I know I've never been when it was this light. TSMM was the only ride I remember having a long wait time listed, but that 80min wait turned out to be more like 40. The crowds felt heavy after Fantasmic back in Osborn Lights and the night we saw MSEP and Wishes it felt pretty crowded, but that was the worst we saw. I think MK had evening EMH one of the nights were were there and it was wall to wall people, but supposedly the park was fairly light during the day and the crowd was partly b/c it w as a Saturday. As far as I know, all of the decorations were up and we didn't really have any issues with Pop Warner.

Upvote 0
go between the first 2 weeks in December,i been there 2 times during this period and I loved it! all the Christmas Decor is up and so are the special events.Crowds are not bad,We did the very marry Christmas party and that was busier than the regular daily times.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom