Le Cellier

teachmph

Original Poster
Hi All,
Heading to Disney this Memorial Day and have reservations at Le Cellier...just wondering if anyone has been there recently. We were looking forward to the porterhouse for 2 and do not see it on the menu that is on the My Disney Experience website....any insight? Also....Be Our Guest...is it a Pre Fix Menu now? Haven't been since 2016. Thanks in advance!

DisAl

Hi All,
Heading to Disney this Memorial Day and have reservations at Le Cellier...just wondering if anyone has been there recently. We were looking forward to the porterhouse for 2 and do not see it on the menu that is on the My Disney Experience website....any insight? Also....Be Our Guest...is it a Pre Fix Menu now? Haven't been since 2016. Thanks in advance!
In our opinion the steaks and the service were better at Flying Fish (Boardwalk). Not that Le Cellier was not good, just that Flying Fish was better. And the Cocoa Breach at Flying Fish was the best desert we had on our 8 day trip. (We did both on our trip the first week in March.)

Last edited:

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
The Porterhouse switched to this which frankly would love to try it being it’s wagyu:
AC018765-78E6-4D71-AD03-52E6A34A9F5B.png

We love Le Cellier and their filet and ribeye is amazing too. We eat there every single trip. And yes BOG Is now 2 credits like Le Cellier And Is a pre-fixe menu now. :)

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
Went there in March. DW and I both ordered the filet cooked to medium. Hers was cooked to order, but mine was over-cooked (they were served together). A very unusual hiccup. The rest of the food was great. Service was great as usual.

teachmph

Original Poster
Disappointed that BOG has a Pre Fix menu...we are not appetizer and dessert eaters....may need to rethink our dining for that night

Tom 55

Hi All,

They have a CHATEAUBRIAND FOR 2 Wagyu tenderloin Priced at $129.00.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom