Le Cellier menu question

bucklepants

Original Poster
Just booked ADR's to Le Cellier for the first time. Always wanted to try it. We are going in September. Anyways, I would love to get the fillet, but don't eat mushrooms. How are they are about substitutions? Also, can anything on the kids meal be substituted as well, is there anything like chicken nuggets that you can order for the kids that aren't listed? Oh, also wondering if the bernaise sauce is any good? Thanks.

Sweet Melissa

It's actually not as easy to call a restaurant directly as it should be. But to answer your question, Le Cellier is exceedingly accommodating when it comes to substitutions. I wouldn't expect them to fulfill "off-menu" ordering, though.

bucklepants

Original Poster
It's actually not as easy to call a restaurant directly as it should be. But to answer your question, Le Cellier is exceedingly accommodating when it comes to substitutions. I wouldn't expect them to fulfill "off-menu" ordering, though.

Thanks for the information. :) I only asked about the kids things because we were at Ohana once and we didn't know we could get her nuggets. She will be fine with the menu selections, getting more adventurous with age.

craigkerstiens

It depends on the dish if I recall regarding the substitutions.

As for the kids I don't believe they have anything like chicken nuggets, but can do a few basic things and be flexible on the kids dishes. It is Disney after all so usually the kids can find something that works for them.

jaklgreen

All of the Disney restaurants are really good about substitutions. Especially for items like mushrooms or other items people might be allergic to. The kids meal has a grilled chicken entrée that your kids could eat. Very basic without sauces, etc.

KTCpiano

You will have no trouble. I have dined with a party at Le Cellier in which someone specifically ordered that dish without the mushrooms. No problem whatsoever. In general, they are remarkably accommodating throughout the resort to any food requests and when a substitution can be made they will let you know your options.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom