Le Cellier ADR's have opened up!

clc053103

Original Poster
Apparently a boatload of tables have been released today for Aug/sept/early Oct.... get em while they are hot!

Also it is likely a lot of lunch tables will open up now, as people take dinner reservations and cancel their lunch ones.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Sorry! I know someone posted there were a bunch for that week! I would keep trying!
I have been since we were about 94 days out. I think the combination of Saturday night, large party, and free dining means no Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon for the little green guy on this trip.

hsb1970

I know! I'm so excited that I got an ADR for 10/7/09 @ 5:00. I have been trying for almost two weeks. WooHoo!:sohappy:

Johnnyboy

Thanks so much!!! I originally tried at 8 AM on the 90-day mark (for a 10/7 dinner) and they were all gone - BUT now, thanks to your post - I got in!!! ooooooeeeeeeeeee

I was so disappointed that I couldn't do my brothers anniversary at LeCellier as we always do (its their 20th) - but now we are in!!

Now I've got an ADR already booked for California Grill (which you book with a credit card to hold), so I will give them the choice :sohappy::sohappy:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Thanks so much!!! I originally tried at 8 AM on the 90-day mark (for a 10/7 dinner) and they were all gone - BUT now, thanks to your post - I got in!!! ooooooeeeeeeeeee

I was so disappointed that I couldn't do my brothers anniversary at LeCellier as we always do (its their 20th) - but now we are in!!

Now I've got an ADR already booked for California Grill (which you book with a credit card to hold), so I will give them the choice :sohappy::sohappy:
Just FYI but if you have multiple reservations booked for around the same time under the same name the system will eventual cancel them out when they run an audit. It will hold them for a few days but you will need to cancel one to avoid having them both canceled.

Johnnyboy

Good tip!

Well they are an hour and 20 minutes apart, so maybe they will think we want to go to CG for dessert:p

I will make a choice this week though - don't want to risk losing one or both quite yet.

Unomas

hmmm....anyone wonder why they suddenly found all of these extra tables? Was it because some people were double booked? I have reservations during that time period and now I'm a little concerned. I wasn't double booked but I did do a lot of switching stuff around from my original ADRs. I think I'm going to have to call and check.

mitchk

I already have two reservations there for September 17th, and 21st :sohappy:, but thanks for the heads up. :wave: My wife, and I love Le Cellier :slurp:

clc053103

Original Poster
If you can't find what you want on line, call- people are getting tables that they didn't see on line.

As for how these tables all opened up, one CM thinks they released a bunch of tables they were holding (think about how many of us called right at 7 am on the dot got right through and STILL couldn't get a table? How could that be?) though another CM said they did cancel a lot of double bookings recently. Note to PP- there are reports of cancellations of double bookings and even 1 1/2 hours apart, they are both dinner reservations under the same party - I would rush that decision and release the other table for another happy party! Also as you get to the 45 day mark, people don't pay the balance and their trips are cancelled- and that means so are their dining reservations.

I am happy some of you were able to get tables!!!

Rinkrat14

Not to be wet blanket but I always ask why?

My theory Disney maybe cancelling double bookings?

I would check your reservations ASAP!

Look like I'm not alone as in PP

Kristia

Thanks so much for your post! I was able to change my lunch 2:50 lunch to a 6:40 dinner! :sohappy: I had tried to book online at 6 am on my 90 day mark, but there were no dinners available. Thanks again!:wave:

elisatonks

well, just been able to cancel our 12.40 on 9/18 for a 5.10pm. thats gonna make it alot better as we don't have to rush back from the port after our cruise. ;-)

fyi, a GR CM once told me that they do hold a block of tables back to be release for on the day ressies, so maybe they hold back certain %'s and release them over time to make sure whenever you decide to book you have a chance of getting a ressie.

bayoutinkbelle

Indeed they have! Thanks for the tip. Was able to change our 2:05 lunch to a 6:20 dinner on 10/14, which we wanted in the first place so we can work it with EMH.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom