Lawsuit Involving Disney "Chip".

Bairstow

You know, Disney is probably doing so many weird things with data collection and observation that are not freely disclosed to the public that this might not even be immediately thrown out of court. The woman's claims are nonsense, but not completely removed from a fairly new reality. I could see a judge who was particularly ignorant of technology, or just really bored, letting this one percolate a while just to see what bubbles up.

Arthur Wellesley

I'm just amazed at how quickly people jump on this woman without hearing her full side of the story. What type of world would we live in if we ridiculed every innocent person who claims to have had a chip implanted on them somewhere by a multi-billion dollar entertainment company and plans to take matters to court because of it?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Shhhh...don't tell her about magic bands. ;) Perhaps she needs to remove the tinfoil hat... :rolleyes:

I will, though, take extra precautions during my trip next week to Disneyland, just in case I too come back with an implant. :cautious:

The Chronicle sinks to a new low in reporting such an asinine story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom