LAugh Floor Opening date

Imaginationeer

Original Poster
The LFCC will open officially on January 1st. A pin is being released on that day which says grand opening. Despite this, it will probably be fully open Christmas Week.

darthjohnny

Dizpins.com says the pin will be released on Jan. 1st. Chances are that the attractio will be open, or else everyone will be confused about what that pin represents.

On a side note, did they ever come out with a grand opening pin for The Seas With Nemo and Friends?

CaptainMichael

The custom park maps that Disney sent say otherwise. I keep forgetting the exact date, but it is sometime during the second half of January. The later the better I say...they need to get this right.

Yanks07

Got an E-mail today that DVC members will have a sneek preview for DVC members 1/19-1/21.:veryconfu :veryconfu

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Dizpins.com says the pin will be released on Jan. 1st. Chances are that the attractio will be open, or else everyone will be confused about what that pin represents.

On a side note, did they ever come out with a grand opening pin for The Seas With Nemo and Friends?

10949935.jpg

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Won't there be a "soft opening" by the second week in January? Someone in another thread reported that (I wish I could find that thread now, but there about 1,00000000000000 threads on this topic:eek: )

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult

Skippy

If by fully open you mean periodic unannounced test previews....then, yeah.

Gotta love those... waiting around for soarin' to open last year... never came. Sigh... oh well, I think I'll swing by LF to see if they're doing previews when I get to MK on the 22nd.

Chux

Gotta love those... waiting around for soarin' to open last year... never came. Sigh... oh well, I think I'll swing by LF to see if they're doing previews when I get to MK on the 22nd.

I've been lucky with Soft Openings. Whenever Mummy opened up we were there like 2 weeks before it, just so happened that the "Curators" outside of the "Museum" asked us if we'd like to try it, so we rode it like 5 times, no line because nobody knew.

Same thing happened with Stitch.

Obviously your milage may vary. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom