Latest you been in a Park

PhilharMagician

Latest @ MK was 12:30 AM
Latest @ Epcot was 1:25 as we past thru the gate on EMH night. I was a little concerned about getting a bus, but they put us un a bus that hit OKW, SSR (where we got off) and I think it was going to Port Orleans after. It was great getting 3 rides in a row on Soarin' without getting off of our glider. The last ride was with some of the CM's joining in.

Legacy

I've been in Universal Studios until 4:30-5:00 AM. I was hanging out with the night shift.

Disney wise I've been at Epcot until 2:30.

eizenga13

I guess the latest I was ever i the park was about 3 hours or so after closing.

I used to be a Jungle Cruise skipper in the fall/winter of 2001 (rough year by the way)

Working there is something that can never be replaced it is the MOST magical experience, because you learn all the tricks of the trade and STILL cannot believe it ISN'T real at the end of the day.... and ALL of this coming from someone who DISPISED Disney and everything it stood for, before I went INTO the belly of the beast and fell MADLY in love with it :)

XO

ME

Mr.EPCOT

At Monorails, I've worked until about 6 AM before, although I suppose that wouldn't technically be considered inside the park.

When I used to work at Innoventions, we would do a movie night every month in the Ultimate Home Theater after we closed, with two showings, so that there was a later one for people who had to work IllumiNations crowd control. One of those nights was the extremely long Return of the King, so we got out at two or two-thirty. I took the opportunity afterwards to go explore the remains of the original Image Works at Journey Into Imagination. The most awesome thing about EPCOT at that time of night is that all of the lights on the wand are turned off.

drp4video

Stayed at MK till about 3:00 a.m.. no one there, it is a little spooky, and did Splash 6 times without deboarding...and Thunder Mountain 4 times without deboarding wonderful night (morning)!

juan

i was at epcot till 2am after a 9 pm close
it was weird seeing pickup trucks and vans driving around innoventions plaza

but the coolest was watching the cast preview for the 4th of july fireworks in june with only about 30 other people

Mansion Butler

It definitely is spooky at night. Walking through Adventureland by yourself, after the area music finally shuts...it IS freaky.

Yeah, I've stood near Aladdin with everything around off except for the voices at Jungle Cruise off in the distance. It's weird.

I SWEAR one night I heard Stitch getting sick in that bathroom in the breezeway. I'm not kidding, I heard it.

Shannon_Yensid

I spent the night at Epcot once. It was many years ago, they had a tour type thing for kids. We were dropped off by our parents at future world around 8pm. They gave us ice cream and we watched IllumiNations from a VIP area. They brought us back to imageworks in the Imaginations pavilion (this was way back in the old days with the original figment and imageworks upstairs...). we were then brought over to the living seas where we got to look around for a while and then finally went to sleep right there in the building. The observation part that curves out into the water, yep, we slept there. The next morning we had breakfast at the land and met our parents at the main entrance at park opening. It was pretty cool

jonesenon4

:sohappy: we havent really stayed that late but twice we have been almost the last one in the park. once we had late dinner at the castle after we ate and left it was strange walking down mainstreet and being the only ones there not even cleaning crew. it was strange but very cool. the other time it was emh at mk around midnight. we were the only riders on potc ( talk about spooky) and once again walking thru the park and not seeing anyone else is sooo cool. next trip oct.7 - oct 14 already counting days. kungaloosh:sohappy:

SarahBella82

I went for Grad Night my senior year of high school. I think it was either 10pm-2am or 11-3, something like that. Spooky, yes. Crazy, definitely. I would love to do it again!

LudwigVonDrake

For a vacation - 2am in the Magic Kingdom during an E-ride night. We got stuck on Big Thunder Mountain and had to walk off the ride. The bus ride back to the All-Star Movies was the quietest bus ride I have ever taken. People were totally unconcious on that bus. We staggered off that bus and went right to bed :)

I did chaperone a school trip and did a grad night and got into bed at 6:30am only to wake up at 9:00am...not too much sleeping on that trip :(

hammysammy59

Yeah, latest for me was 2 am at the Magic Kingdom. Blew my friggin' mind. Big Thunder Mountain is amazing at night, as is the entire park, really.

PBarton

Yeah, latest for me was 2 am at the Magic Kingdom. Blew my friggin' mind. Big Thunder Mountain is amazing at night, as is the entire park, really.
Try the Jungle Cruise at night, it is a totaly different experience - much better than the daylight!

EMH is a great time to experience it, with a half full or less boat.

imagineerfan

6:30am at DCA. Technically we didn't spend the day there, but were in the park from around 1am-6:30am waiting for DL to open for its 50th Anniversary on July 17th, 2005.

Dan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom