Latest Updates to Park Reservation System?

EdnaMode

We were last at a resort/in the parks in February. We have AP's and were staying onsite, and we had no trouble getting the park reservations we wanted prior to that trip (and we had no trouble changing our reservation if we weren't feeling our reserved park in the morning.)

We have a trip next week and one in June (both onsite.) But now I can't I can't find the three different availability calendars. Have they all been consolidated into a single calendar regardless of your admission type (<--because I can find one calendar)...or have I just lost the link to view all three calendars (<--because I can't find a calendar that shows each of the three 'buckets.')

nickys

Premium Member
We were last at a resort/in the parks in February. We have AP's and were staying onsite, and we had no trouble getting the park reservations we wanted prior to that trip (and we had no trouble changing our reservation if we weren't feeling our reserved park in the morning.)

We have a trip next week and one in June (both onsite.) But now I can't I can't find the three different availability calendars. Have they all been consolidated into a single calendar regardless of your admission type (<--because I can find one calendar)...or have I just lost the link to view all three calendars (<--because I can't find a calendar that shows each of the three 'buckets.')
There are still three calendars.

Try this link:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom