Latest pics of ToT

Tonyuk

Original Poster
Had my birthday over in Disneyland Paris last weekend and took some constuction pics of ToT, Thought I would share them with you.
DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0483.jpg

DSC_0470.jpg

Philo

Looks good. Won't look quite as good as the wdw version - I love walking on the long road to it whilst it towers above you

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Latest buzz is the WDSP TOT should be ready 22nd December. No word whether its for soft or hard openings.

TheDisneyMagic

I can't wait until I get back to DLP to see these, I will hopefully go just before I go off to University later this year when I get back from Walt Disney World.

Does anyone have any more-recent photos of construction?

Fantasmic

I am planning on going to DLP before the end of the year, shame it's not opening sooner.

Well there's lots of other stuff there to do!

~Tinkerbell~

I went to Disneyland Paris last week, and I meant to take some proper pictures of Tower of Terror but I never actually did it! I got two photos, but they're not very good and don't show much of it. I'll post them anyway, better than nothing. :) While I was there it looked like they'd just put the letters up, because they were all upside down. Looking good so far!

Again, I apologise for the bad quality of these pics - especially as the last one wasn't intended to be of ToT. :)

0260TowerofTerror.jpg

0238LightsMoteursAction.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom